Medical Evacuation & Repatriation
RMA provide Medical Evacuation/Repatriation services in case the insured member needs to be evacuated to the nearest qualified medical center, not necessarily to his home country.
Choosing our company, you entrust your cases to our team professionals who provides careful monitoring and individual approach to each case.
Depends on the severity of the health condition of a patient and other various factors we are able to organize the medical evacuation of your clients in different ways: Ground ambulance, Regular flight (stretcher, business class, extra seats), Air ambulance, Others.
We choose the best way to organize the entire process from the beginning to the end:
- Prepare all necessary documentation
- Settle the legal formalities
- Constant monitoring of the case
- Special medical equipment rental (vacuum mattresses, portable oxygen concentrators, defibrillators, wheelchairs, etc)
- Medical escort service
- Also we have our own equipment for transportation of patients: vacuum mattresses, portable oxygen concentrators, defibrillators and other resuscitation equipment.
- 24/7 in-house medical team for complicated cases management
- Round-the-clock in-house medical team for complicated cases management
- Medical, non-medical, nurse escorts for commercial and air ambulance flights
- Evacuations on commercial flights, stretchers, air-ambulance evacuations
- Best arrangements with travel agents and airlines companies
- Network of local ground transportation providers
At RMA, one need not worry about quality standards of medical services provided, cost effectiveness, aftercare considerations or travel procedures. We provide a 100% trustworthy service.